Primal Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application <Saikoro> <ACCEPTED>

2 posters

Go down

Application <Saikoro> <ACCEPTED> Empty Application <Saikoro> <ACCEPTED>

Post  Saikoro Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Character Name: Saikoro

To which guild are you applying to? (Primal [Republic], Primal Darkness [Empire]) Primal Darkness

Character Race & Class: Sith Pureblood, Inquisitor.

Level: 50

Advanced Class & Spec: Sorcerer, Corruption.

Are you willing to re-spec, if possible? Sure thing.

Crafting choices (Professions): Synth, Arch, UT.

Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes.

Do you have Teamspeak3 installed with working headset and/or microphone? Yes.

Are you applying as a raiding member or as a social member? Social as of now but in the near future, work permitting, I may reapply as a raider.

Our raid nights so far have been Thursday, Thursday and Sunday from 20.00 to 23.00 server time.

How many raids can you attend, per week? All.

Previous Raid Experience: I have played WoW since '06. My main hit 60 just as TBC was launched. I got into KZ asap, started 25man raiding at the end of SSC/TK, found a full time guild for BT and MH (cleared BT but never got Archimonde). Got into commited raiding with the launch of Wrath, from there on I made my way into the top alliance guild at the time (server second most of the time) where we got a few alliance first kills and server second kills. Beaten to server first algalon 10 man kill marginally. Cleared all of the joke that was Cata all hc including DS pre-nerf.

Are you applying to any other guilds? No.

Current/Previous guild? Death from above.

Your reasons for leaving? I've not played SW:TOR for a few months, on coming back today, the guild is dead. 2 people logged on in 23 days.

Alts and their name & level: None.

Why the Primal Gaming Community? I am looking for a mature environment with the possibility of progression through content. By the sounds of it, that is what I can find with the PGC,

What can you offer the PGC? I can offer a (mostly) mature attitude to other members of the guild, help and advice where needed, providing I know the answer ofc. If I did start to raid with you all, you would have an experienced mmo player at your disposal who is very familiar with raiding environments and getting the task at hand done.

Anything else we should know about you? I like to draw, i'm making a sith acolyte Halloween costume atm too... Depends what you want to know Smile
Any questions, feel free to ask away!

Thanks for your time.

Saikoro

Back to top Go down

Application <Saikoro> <ACCEPTED> Empty Re: Application <Saikoro> <ACCEPTED>

Post  Dauron Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Thanx for you're application, an officer will contact u online
Dauron
Dauron

Back to top Go down